Romantic hotel close to the Eiffel Tower
Posted in Discover Paris le 30 August 2022
Often considered to be the city of love, Paris is an essential romantic destination for all lovers around the world. Would you like to visit the capital with the chosen one of your heart? Make this stay magical by booking a room in the romantic Bleu de Grenelle hotel, a stone's throw from the Eiffel Tower.
Bleu de Grenelle, your romantic hotel close to the Eiffel Tower
For a romantic stay in Paris, the choice of hotel is of some importance. It will allow you to stay in your bubble of sweetness and love, but also to rest after beautiful days of visit in Paris.
Bleu de Grenelle: the boutique hotel for all lovers
What could be more romantic than enjoying a hotel room with a view of the Eiffel Tower ? A symbol of Paris, France and love, the Iron Lady adorns herself every evening with her finest finery to put stars in the eyes of lovers. So, to take full advantage of these emotional moments, the Hotel Bleu de Grenelle offers you rooms with a view of the Eiffel Tower. You will stay in a warm and cozy establishment, with modern and neat decoration, and will enjoy all the facilities and services for an romantic stay unforgettable
Your hotel at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Imagine yourself, hand in hand, admiring the Eiffel Tower. Why waste this beautiful moment with public transport? By staying at the Hotel Bleu de Grenelle, make your stay a dream, by going to the foot of the Eiffel Tower in just 15 minutes on foot, or to the Parc of Champ-de-Mars in less than 10 minutes.
Rest assured, if you feel like it, you can also visit all the other monuments of Paris from our hotel Paris 15, thanks to the many transport lines nearby (bus, metro, RER).
Your romantic stay near the Eiffel Tower
To make your stay near the Eiffel Tower as romantic as possible, discover our advice for a romantic getaway close to the Bleu de Grenelle hotel.
Start your stay at the Champ-de-Mars
To start your little romantic excursion, go to the Parc of Champ-de-Mars. Just a 10-minute walk from the hotel, discover this 24.5-hectare green space that extends to the foot of the Eiffel Tower, in the heart of Paris 7.
A real bubble of air and nature, the park is the ideal place for a romantic picnic, comfortably seated on the lawns, in the sun or in the shade of the remarkable trees. Open day and night, the Parc du Champ-de-Mars offers a breathtaking view of the capital, and many national events are organized there each year.
If the gardens of Champ-de-Mars belonged to the French army for a long time, they are now the property of the city of Paris, which entrusted the design of the space to the architect Jean-Camille Formigé, in 1889. We then find both French gardens and English gardens, in which we discover many statues and other marvels not to be missed.
Climbing to the top of the Eiffel Tower
If the Eiffel Tower is magnificent seen from below or from your hotel room, nothing beats the unique experience of climbing to its top.
A breathtaking view of Paris
Climb the few steps that give you access to the1st floor, or take the elevator, and experience the void like you've never experienced it before. The glass floor offers you a spectacular perspective, while the view gives you a first glimpse of the beauties of the Parisian landscape.
A little higher, on the2nd floor, the splendor of Paris dazzles you from the first glance. Then enjoy an unobstructed view of the rooftops of Paris, and spot all the greatest monuments: the Louvre Museum, Montmartre, the Grand Palais...
The bravest will continue the ascent to reach the top of the Eiffel Tower. The glass-walled elevators take you 276 meters above the ground for a unique experience. Here, the noise of the city gives way to silence, and all of Paris is at your feet.
Discover the restaurants of the Eiffel Tower
To make the pleasure last for a few hours, invite your better half to one of the restaurants of the Eiffel Tower, for a most romantic meal.
- Madame Brasserie, on the1st floor: located in the heart of the Eiffel Tower, this restaurant invites you to taste contemporary cuisine with a view of the Trocadéro and the Seine. Local and seasonal products are enhanced here by Michelin-starred Chef Thierry Marx;
- Jules Verne, on the 2nd floor: mythical starred restaurant of the Eiffel Tower, the Jules Verne offers you a parenthesis of love and pleasure, with an artistic cuisine proposed by chef Frédéric Anton (Meilleur Ouvrier de France);
- The buffets, on the forecourt, on the1st and2nd floor: perfect for small appetites, the buffets offer hot or cold, sweet or savory dishes, for snacking with a view;
- The Champagne bar, at the top: live the chic and romantic experience to the very end by sharing a glass of champagne with your loved one at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
Romantic stroll around the Eiffel Tower
Climbing the Iron Lady is just one step during your romantic stay. You can also enjoy the riches of Paris during a romantic stroll near the Eiffel Tower.
- Discover the Iéna bridge and stroll along the banks of the Seine : linking the Eiffel Tower to the Trocadéro, the Pont d'Iéna is steeped in history and offers you a dazzling perspective on two treasures of French heritage. You will cross the Seine, for a short romantic stroll;
- Stroll through the Jardins du Trocadéro : on the other side of the Pont d'Iéna, the Jardins du Trocadéro offers you the Eiffel Tower from its best angle. You can walk the paths to discover the fountains, statues and ponds, and rest lovingly in this green space in the heart of Paris.
Do you dream of a romantic stay in Paris ? Book your double room with a view of the Eiffel Tower in the hotel Grenelle blue.